Your Daily Dose of Trump and His Administration News
- Statement from attorney for Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, “Mr. Parnas is prepared to testify completely and accurately about his involvement in the President and Rudy Giuliani’s quid pro quo demands of Ukraine.”
- EPA has finalized a rule that it argues “reduces unnecessary regulatory burdens” at chemical plants by undoing some Obama administration safety regulations and parts of a major chemical disaster rule that was implemented in response to an explosion that left 15 dead. Opponents warn it could put low income communities at risk to chemical explosions and oil spills.
- California’s highest state court has struck down a state law that would have required President Trump to hand over his tax returns as a condition to appearing on the state’s ballot for the Republican primaries.
- President Trump’s much-scrutinized pick to lead the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Barry Myers, has withdrawn from consideration, citing health concerns. Myers has faced criticism from Democratic lawmakers over sexual harassment allegations made against AccuWeather while Myers served as the company’s CEO.
- President Trump made an unexpected trip to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware on Thursday to receive the remains of a fallen service member.
- Trump has signed a temporary spending bill to fund federal agencies through Dec. 20, averting a possible government shutdown.
For full coverage of the Impeachment hearings visit The Hill at the following link. http://bit.ly/37uFeAn