Your Daily Dose of Trump and His Administration News
- Trump drew loud boos and chants of “lock him up” during his appearance on the jumbotron at Nationals Park for Game 5 of the World Series.
- US business hiring drops to 7-year low as Trump’s higher tariffs are disrupting business conditions, especially in the goods-producing sector.
- The Justice Department is appealing a court’s decision last week that the House of Representatives should get access to secret grand jury information from the Mueller investigation.
- National security officials say Trump revealed secret US tactics by describing the raid that killed ISIS leader al-Baghdadi, possibly compromising future operations.
- Trump said that he is considering releasing portions of the video of the U.S. military raid that led to the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi over the weekend.
- Charles Kupperman, a deputy to former national security adviser John Bolton and key witness in the impeachment investigation, is facing contempt after he defied a congressional subpoena and failed to show up at the Capitol for a hearing.
- Julie Kirchner, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ombudsman who once headed an anti-immigration group, resigned.
- S&P 500 hits record high on hopes of trade deal, rate cut
- Trump to nominate Uttam Dhillon as chief of Drug Enforcement Agency.
- House will vote on impeachment procedures Thursday to ‘ensure transparency,’